• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes Information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for Information when you enter a competition or promotion, make a Customer Support enquiry or complaint or when you report a problem with our Websites;
• records of correspondence, if you contact us;
• your responses to any surveys we conduct for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to such surveys;
• details of bets, gaming, payments and other transactions that you conduct on our Websites and details of the fulfilment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the web pages and resources that you access; and
• information and communication on forums on the Websites, for example, chat rooms and message boards (where applicable).
You acknowledge that the information provided by you may amount to personal or sensitive data under the Data Protection Act 1998 and you give your consent to your data being processed as set out in this policy..
2.5. Please note that while the Services may contain links to websites and applications operated by parties other than us (for example the Gambling Commissioner's website), we (and/or any other company in our company Group) are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites or applications.
2.6. As part of the account registration process, we also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to "opt out" from keeping them informed of future events, offers and promotions from us (and any other company in our company Group). Visitors who wish to take the option should 'untick' the relevant box in the registration process. You may update Your marketing preferences at any time through 'My Account/Update Marketing Preferences' (where available) or by contacting Customer Services. If (where available) You have chosen to receive information on future events, offers and promotions by SMS message to Your cellular telephone, You may "opt out" of receiving such information at any time by replying with the word "STOP". To opt out of third party analytics please email us at email@example.com and include Your device identifier, and once processed, our third party analytics provider will discontinue any analytics on that particular device.
2.7. When You choose to download Software pursuant to our Services, notification software may also be downloaded onto Your Access Device. This allows us to send notifications to You about our Services directly to Your Access Device, for example to inform You about new features, updates, service communications, offers and promotions. By downloading such Software, You consent to receiving notifications. If You would prefer not to receive these notifications, You will need to manually uninstall the notification software from Your Access Device (for example by clicking the "what's this" link on a notification You receive and following the 'how to remove' instructions", or by following the applicable "Settings" and "Notification Centre" uninstall instructions on Your Access Device). "opt out"